BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lazy

I've finally changed the look of my blog - something I've wanted to do, but just haven't sat down to actually accomplish. I couldn't go too feminine because the title, but wanted something different. I can always change it again! It does kinda remind me of Emily's baby's room!

Yes, we've been lazy this week - it was Dan's second week off and we have not been out of the house very much. It has been nice not having a busy schedule. We did go back to school this week, the boys were not too thrilled, but hopefully it makes next week easier! Micah will go back to preschool and all our lessons, games, etc. will start back up. That includes getting up at a decent hour and no Dan to help out!

And now to pictures . . . I got a laptop (yeah!), which is not what our camera is hooked up to. Honestly, if I wanted to go into the (colder) computer room and work on our regular computer, you might see some pics, but why would I when I can sit on the couch with my laptop in the toasty living room with the rest of my family?!

On top of all that, I haven't felt the best. The last couple of days I have started to feel like I am rounding that 1st trimester corner and am feeling better. I am just tired most of the time and it seems like I've accomplished something if I got laundry done for the day! Maybe I should have labeled this Excuses instead of Lazy!

2 comments:

THE BEATH FAMILY said...

I like the new look! :)
Hope you start feeling more energized and less sick! I'm so excited for you!

Aaron and Emily said...

Love the new theme. Bummed I didn't see it first!!!! But I'm so proud of you for finding it and changing it that I'll let you keep it:):)

Related Posts with Thumbnails