BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Jake!

Yesterday was Jake's 12th birthday! I can't believe he's twelve! This is what we see alot of these days - his nose in a book! Now I understand how my parents felt when I was young! He's been reading the Redwall books by Brian Jacques. I love to watch him read - he cracks up laughing frequently and he'll stop to read parts to us now and then.
Jake - you are growing into such a wonderful young man! I appreciate your helpful attitude and you stepping up and being so responsible! You are always up for a trip to the grocery store with me and I enjoy our time spent together. I like how well you interact with your brothers and sister and cousins - esp. when they are younger than you. I hope you had a great day!



1 comments:

Alana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you had a great b-day Jake!

Related Posts with Thumbnails