BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

What I've Been Doing . . .

This is it! We've canned bread and butter pickles, spagetti sauce, diced tomatos, squash, green beans, dill pickles and salsa! We - meaning my mother, my friend Rachael and I. I could not and probably would not have been able to do it without them! I have also made and froze applesauce with Emily. I think we are ready for winter! My only regret would be that I didn't get around to making strawberry jam. I think I was way pregnant, so I guess I'll cut myself some slack!

2 comments:

Aaron and Emily said...

Man, you've been busy! But it looks so good and I know you'll appreciate it more in the months to come, when you need to pull it out and use it!
I'm not sure I could do this because everytime I went to open a jar, I'd think about all the hard work it took to make it and put it back knowing I wanted to save it and then I'd never eat it:)
Love the applesauce:) and I'm so glad i have such a good friend to do it with!

Alana said...

Wow! Very Impressive!

Related Posts with Thumbnails