BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 12, 2010

9 months old!

How quickly the months fly by!  It seems as if I was just posting Baby Girl's 6 month picture . . .
She is growing so much and learning so quickly.  She isn't crawling yet, but is moving in that direction (actually, backward when she tries).  She can sign "all done" and "more", we are still working on "please".
She is starting to copy things we do (putting a toy on top of another one) and likes to play ball.  She has yet to get her first two teeth in, but I can feel them!  We are working into 3 meals a day plus a nursing at night.  She doesn't care for baby food at all - she would rather have some mashed avacado and applesauce!  We also took her on her first trip to NC to visit Aunt C and family.  She still is sleeping wonderfully and continues to be a joy to all of us!

2 comments:

Aaron and Emily said...

Wow, do the days go quickly! She is looking so cute and big. Hard to believe she's already 9 months! Can't wait to watch her gain more and more independence. She'll be walking before you know it!!

The Bug said...

I enjoyed all your pictures for the week. I'm from NC - made me homesick to think that you guys got to go visit...

Baby Girl is just precious. I think I've said it before, but those cheeks just BEG for some crazy lady (me) to go pinch them. Don't worry - I wouldn't actually assault your daughter if we met in real life - but I'd be fighting the urge to kiss those cheeks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails