BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 21

This is one of baby girl's favorite places to be:  the johnny jumper!
After a day of running around (car seat and being held for her), she can get out some energy!  We just always hope that she does NOT have to poop while in there!



And yes, it is a picture of our coffee maker.  Actually, our new coffee maker.  The old one started leaking about 2 weeks ago (after about 5 years) and apparently there had been a recall, so we mailed it to them and they sent us a brand new one!  Yeah Bunn!


2 comments:

sara said...

my kids ALL loved the johnny jumper. I didn't know they still made them!

I love my bunn coffee maker...I used to go through so many until I got a bunn. I've had this one for 6 years I think.

riTa Koch said...

Babies and Bunn= Bounty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails